Tonight, I had a craving for hand-made corn tortillas, fresh veggies, and some kind of delightfully creamy avocado stuff. I walked in the door, pulled out these ingredients and (please to genuflect now) my Vitamix. I used to make an amazing raw hummus from zucchini and tahini, so I relied on zucchini again here - it has a really smooth consistency when blended, and adds a little body so you don't have use as many precious avocados.
All you do is add these ingredients to your Vitamix and blend until smooth and fluffy. Put a healthy blob on your tacos, nachos, enchiladas, burritos, and anything else that goes with avocado and jalapeno. Enjoy!
- 1 zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted
- 1/4 cup raw cashews (soaked for 20 minutes if time allows)
- Juice of 1 and a half limes
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 1-2 T olive oil (I used garlic-infused olive oil)
- warm water as needed for consistency
With love and avocado dreams from us to you,
Sarah + The Osmia Crew