PD LIFESTYLE RECOMMENDATIONS
- W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct concealer and/or Bio Baked Foundation
- W3LL PEOPLE Bio Tint SPF 30 (this is thick, so it’s best mixed with a bit of the Purely Simple Face Cream so it doesn’t pull the skin while you’re applying)
- Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation
- HAN cheek and lip tint, and lip gloss
- Shop this blog post for other makeup suggestions.
- Mychelle unscented SPF 28 (you can also mix this with the W3LL PEOPLE Bio Tint for a little extra coverage)
- Desert Essence Unscented Shampoo and Conditioner
- Josh Rosebrook shampoo and conditioner (pick the ones that seem suited to your hair)
- Just Nutritive shampoo and conditioner (pick by hair type, double check ingredient list for SLS or fragrance)
- Organic fruits
- Organic vegetables
- Whole, protein-rich grains like quinoa and millet
- Raw honey
- Black or green tea
- Almond or hemp seed milk
- Anything else that nourishes and supports your body during this time of healing
- Molly’s Suds Laundry Detergent
- Molly’s Dryer Balls
- Supernatural cleaning products
- Common Good dishwashing soap
- Osmia hand soap (pick a favorite) with a soap saver
- Liquid melatonin to support sleep if needed.
- Magnesium at bedtime can relax mind and body.
- Websites like Yoga to Cope and Glo offer amazing classes and resources for moving your body and settling your mind.
- Flower elixirs to ease anxiety.
- This meditation stool is very comfortable (use code Sarah10), or a less expensive pillow.
- Insight Timer meditation app